Age: 10
Location: San Francisco
Dear Diary,
Today, it snowed a little. It melted when it touched the ground, but it was beautiful. The snow looked and felt fluffy, but it wasn't that big. It was about that big.-->o It was a great experience. I hope it snows again.
Also today, we went over to my friend's house. It was fun. She showed us around her house because it was our first time there. She taught us how to make three kinds of origami figures. She even showed us secret places near the house. I would like to go over to her house again.
From,
Gina
1st paragraph:
Topic Sentence: Today, it snowed a little.
Assertion: It melted when it touched the ground, but it was beautiful.
Details: The snow looked and felt fluffy, but it wasn't that big. It was about that big.-->o It was a great experience.
Conclusion: I hope it snows again.
Nouns: Diary, today, ground, snow, experience
Verbs: snowed, melted, touched, looked, felt, snows
2nd paragraph:
Topic Sentence: Also today, we went to my friend's house.
Assertion: It was fun.
Details: She showed us around her house because it was our first time there. She taught us how to make three kinds of origami figures. She even showed us secret places around the house.
Conclusion: I would like to go over to her house again.
Nouns: today, friend, house (used 4 times), time, origami, figures, secret, places, fun, Gina
Verbs: went, was, showed (used 2 times), taught, make, would, like, go
No comments:
Post a Comment