Sunday, January 1, 2012

Weird phase part 4

Date: January 1, 1999
Age: 10
Location: San Francisco

Dear Diary,

Today it was New Years! I can not believe it is 1999. Right before midnight my friends and I gathered ice and bubbles and after midnight we went to Twin Peeks in a limo. When we got there we threw ice down the hill and blew bubbles. This is our new tradition. I hope every time we do this we will have as much fun as we did this year.

From,

Gina

Topic sentence: Today it was new year!
Assertion: I cannot believe it is 1999.
Details: Right before midnight my friends and I gathered ice and bubbles and after midnight we went to Twin Peeks in a limo. When we got there we threw ice down the hill and blew bubbles. This is our new tradition.
Conclusion: I hope every time we do this we will have as much fun as we did this year.

Nouns: Diary, Today, 1999, midnight (used 2 times), friends, ice (used 2 times), bubbles (used 2 times), Twin Peeks, limo, hill, tradition, time, fun, year

Verbs: was, can, believe, gathered, went, got, threw, blew, hope, will, have, did

No comments:

Post a Comment